Eastern IFCA, the largest of the 10 Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Authorities in England, has an opening for a Clerical Support Assistant to join its’ Administration Team. The role involves providing service and support to Officers, Members and stakeholders of the Authority.
Role – Clerical Support Assistant – Fixed Term to cover maternity leave
Hours – Part Time 22 hours per week (Wed – Fri)
Salary – Minimum starting salary £10,325 plus attractive pension
Based – Kings Lynn, Norfolk
As a member of the administration team, the jobholder will provide key inputs to enable the Authority to fulfill its’ vision and objectives. The role will be the first point of contact for callers and visitors
The ideal candidate will share our passion for the marine environment and should possess the following:
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Mathematics or can demonstrate equivalent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to contribute across disciplines in a small team environment
- Right to work in the UK
Other desirable skills:
- Experience in managing data
- Experience of multi-media comms
- Attention to detail
If you feel you have the attributes we require please complete the Application Form below.
Closing date for receipt of applications 20th March.